Thursday, August 7, 2014

Back back to Cali Cali

71 days later, clothed in tye dye, sipping on freshly juiced organic veggie/fruit juice, I'm beginning my 27 hour journey back to the States. This is the longest I have been away from my family, although I'm certain that record will be broken in the coming years. When I interned in DC I was gone slightly longer but my parents visited, this time that wasn't feasible and in sure it won't be for most of my future adventures. I'm anxious about returning, while I'm happy to see my family and friends, I'm not so happy about returning to Orange County. A lot has changed in me this summer and I've loved being away from America. If it weren't for my family, I would have continued my journey (trust me this was a serious discussion).

Well my flight from Chiang Mai to Bangkok leaves at 6:55am my time (I'll let you figure out what time that is in what ever time zone you are in.) After a short layover I go from Bangkok to Manillo, The Philippines. And lastly from there to LAX landing at 7:50pm PST where my loving parentals will pick me up and drive me to San Diego. Saturday I will happily be sitting with my Nana on my Tia's couch eating the best homemade salsa in the world and telling her all about my adventure!

xoxo